is 76'c normal for gaming (fortnite)

Apr 26, 2018
I have i3 cpu in my laptop and it temperature rises up to 90 degrees when I play fortnite battle royale.. I checked background programs, everthing seems fine. I played before ac games (before unity) or other low requirements pc games but for the first time I see that the temperature so high.. I'm using this cpu

is it normal ? or there is a problem with my laptop ?

Solution
Laptops are notorious for high temperatures because there is so little room for the air to move about.

I'm not surprised you are seeing 90C.

I assume it runs fine at 90C.

I think this could be "normal" even though it is not ideal.

You may be able to bump up the fan speed in the BIOS....I don't know that...but it's worth you looking at.

Another thing I've seen people do is set the laptop on a cooling pad or something similar.

Laptops are notorious for high temperatures because there is so little room for the air to move about.

I'm not surprised you are seeing 90C.

I assume it runs fine at 90C.

I think this could be "normal" even though it is not ideal.

You may be able to bump up the fan speed in the BIOS....I don't know that...but it's worth you looking at.

Another thing I've seen people do is set the laptop on a cooling pad or something similar.

Solution
Well....I wouldn't be thrilled with 90C....but as I said...I'm not surprised being it's a laptop.

...and the thing is....if the processor is running fine, it may continue to run fine forever that way.

Of course there is always the possibility that a fan isn't operating properly...or it's going to slow because it's on its way out or something like that.