Is a New Dell XPS 13 Coming Out Soon?

zorbyy

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
So recently, I've been in the market for a new laptop, primarily for school and schoolwork. It's been mostly between the Dell XPS 13 and the Macbook Air, but since the macbook air is rather old and isn't refreshing for a few months, I've been mostly looking at the dells. I know the dell is rather old, and I know there is the XPS 15 that is coming out, but that seems a bit big for me, and I'm looking more in the 1000 dollar price range.
Is there going to be a new XPS 13, or should I go with the old one? Or is the 15 really good? Or just go with the macbook? The non-1080p display on the macbook is a real drawback, and the huge bezels are as well, so I'm leaning towards the dells, and I could use your help. Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lazer9308 Laptop General Discussion 7
T Laptop General Discussion 0
SRocks281 Laptop General Discussion 0
T Laptop General Discussion 2
G Laptop General Discussion 1
R Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 5
D Laptop General Discussion 3
G Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 2
J Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
W Laptop General Discussion 1
9 Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 3
C Laptop General Discussion 1
C Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Question I have a ASUS laptop which only comes with 4gb of RAM, but it's soldered so I can' upgrade it, what should I do?
Question my laptop has been going crazy lately...the save page keeps popping up constantly..i have never saved anything i save page keeps coming up...also a 2'
Does the New Predator Helios 300 come in i5 9th gen ?
Aspire 5750 wont come on.
All in one comes on black screen
Using external keyboard with my laptop, when I type 123 quickly it comes out 1222222222223. When I type a long word it will re
so my keyboard is messed up when i type r , ru comes up
Solved! Which matters more when it comes to gaming performance: the CPU or the graphics card?
My screen is cracked beyond any imagery. I can plug hdmi in and it comes up on my TV.shouldn't I be able to connect through Bl
My laptop is i5Dell N5010inspiron while working orstarting suddenly screen goes 8beep comes some time works...for long what's
What do do with my Acer Aspire when it comes on and will only show No Rebootable Device?? What does it want me to do??
when it comes to Stuck in preparing automatic repair as well as diagnosing you have only black screen nothing comes to help
a box comes up and says cannot find location
Can i plug in my mic in laptop and have sound coming out of the laptop speakers?
Got it. But how do I fix this problem of double key strokes coming up repeatedly?
Laptop shell C doesn't come with touchpad
ASUS laptop keyboard shift coming off
Brought a MSI demo from JBHI and trying to complete a factory reset. It’s coming up with access denied
I have a acer laptop the power button comes on but the screen is still blank and when I plug my charger to it makes one loud
What to do if advance start up options does not come up?

ASK THE COMMUNITY