Is Amd A8 is gud

Solution
@ ryan_78 - not everyone has a perfect grasp of the English language. I think most people would get the gist of the OP's question though. So maybe a little tolerance is required.

@ OP - Depends on which processor specifically your talking about. Those AMD apus are decent starting level hardware. As Ryan has pointed out, you will be able to do most basic tasks well, play certain older games well. Most newer games won't play well, unless with a dedicated GPU, but with that said, the A8's don't have enough CPU power to power high end GPU's nor will they have stellar performance. Its not advised for a gaming machine to use those AMD A8's. If your considering buying one, then maybe post a budget, and we can advise of better performing parts...

Ryan_78

Estimable
Jan 17, 2016
1. The rules state you can't post in slang. Sorry. It not my rules though :lol: but I guess we understand okay.
2. What for? I mean it's good for web surfing and light gaming, it's. It good for heavy gaming and editing, don't even think about streaming.....
3. As the rules say make your question as clear as possible, providing everything we need. Specs? Purpose for the CPU? Such and such

keith12

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008
@ ryan_78 - not everyone has a perfect grasp of the English language. I think most people would get the gist of the OP's question though. So maybe a little tolerance is required.

@ OP - Depends on which processor specifically your talking about. Those AMD apus are decent starting level hardware. As Ryan has pointed out, you will be able to do most basic tasks well, play certain older games well. Most newer games won't play well, unless with a dedicated GPU, but with that said, the A8's don't have enough CPU power to power high end GPU's nor will they have stellar performance. Its not advised for a gaming machine to use those AMD A8's. If your considering buying one, then maybe post a budget, and we can advise of better performing parts to make a decent entry level gaming system.

Solution