BenThereDoneTh4t

Estimable
Nov 29, 2015
Hello,

I have been using Avast AV free for a little while now, and I'm just wondering if this Avast Secureline that they keep advertising is worth it. What does it actually do? If it only blocks websites that track me on the web, I already use Privacy Badger for that, so I'm not sure if I should get it or not.

Thanks!

Solution
If you not ready to fork out some cash for paid services, i saw recently on youtube the testing of spyware terminator online protection which is free, the reviewer found this free alternative to provide good protection. If it can run alongside Avast without any conflicts it should provide good protection. I can confirm it does not work well with Kasperksy and flags kaspersky's safe money service as a pup or something. I wanted to test it after seeing the youtube video but there was a conflict, however it may work well with avast since they provide free antivirus, and since spyware terminator offers free protection, its makers may have made sure there is no conflict since users opting for free solution may try to run it alongside free...

zer0c00l587

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
If you not ready to fork out some cash for paid services, i saw recently on youtube the testing of spyware terminator online protection which is free, the reviewer found this free alternative to provide good protection. If it can run alongside Avast without any conflicts it should provide good protection. I can confirm it does not work well with Kasperksy and flags kaspersky's safe money service as a pup or something. I wanted to test it after seeing the youtube video but there was a conflict, however it may work well with avast since they provide free antivirus, and since spyware terminator offers free protection, its makers may have made sure there is no conflict since users opting for free solution may try to run it alongside free antivirus packages.

Solution