Is Geforce 750 Ti worth it for Pavilion 500-010tx?

LuciLuciLucifer

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
Hey guys.

I actually have a series question for you guys. I came here thinking that most of you are experts, which I hope you are.

So I have a HP Pavilion, 500-010xt. I recently had a thought of buying a new graphics card to improve my gaming experience, so I thought I would buy the Geforce 750 Ti SC.

I saw a video saying that Geforce 750 Ti SC is very good for Pavilion 500-200, is that suppose to mean that it's suppose to be good to 500-010xt too? I am very scared of buying it since if I buy the wrong one, and it doesn't fit on my computer, I wouldn't be able to take it back. ( Which I hope I can )

So it is worth it?

Buying: Geforce 750 Ti SC
PC: HP Pavilion 500-010xt
Processor: Intel i5
Motherboard: Intel graphic card attached, I saw a video saying that my pc is compatible to add a new graphics card.

P.S How do I disable the attached graphic card for my soon-to-be graphic card? ( Sorry if bad english )

Solution
Your graphics card is integrated, you won't be able to replace it. But since you said it's possible to add one, there should be a slot on your motherboard pointing out the back, which is the PCI-E slot to put your graphics card in. Push the back tab and firmly press your graphics card in, make sure you match the slot. Pull the tab back up and you're good to go.

The GTX 750 ti SC is a good card, but if you want better results, I'd go for the GTX 970, which means you'll have to spend an extra $200.

Yudhbir Singh

Estimable
Dec 29, 2014
Your graphics card is integrated, you won't be able to replace it. But since you said it's possible to add one, there should be a slot on your motherboard pointing out the back, which is the PCI-E slot to put your graphics card in. Push the back tab and firmly press your graphics card in, make sure you match the slot. Pull the tab back up and you're good to go.

The GTX 750 ti SC is a good card, but if you want better results, I'd go for the GTX 970, which means you'll have to spend an extra $200.

Solution