Is it any problem if phone camera glass getting scracthes???

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
I have Samsung ace plus(s7500). At first there was a screen protector in the camera glass. But now i realize that for that screen protector pictures are shooting with a blurriness. If there was a light source in the left side or right blur comes on that side too much. So i removed that protector. Now i'm worry about getting scratches in camera glass. Is it any problem or will i get bad quality pictures if the camera glass get heavy scratches???? please give me nice posts. I'm really getting too much worry about that camera glass..

I don't really use the camera in my Motorola Droid (original version), so I was never worried about getting scratches on the lens. I have taken pictures from time to time.

I bought my Droid back in Feb 2010 and I keep it my pocket along with my change (i.e. coins) and sometimes keys if I need to carry two sets of keys. The camera lens have not been scratched so far. Whether it's by sheer luck or because the glass used for the lens is highly scratch resistance, I don't know. All I know is if I do get a scratch on the lens it will not be the end of the world for me.

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009

Actually I love photo shooting and i belongs to a photographer club you say.. In some place where i cant take DSLR cameras there i use my mobile to snap. You can understand that in every place it is not possible to carry DSLR camera. So i used to take snap with my mobile. So I really have to know if heavy scratches really matters in the quality of pictures??? I know that it doesn't matter in digital cameras.

James_Gross

Honorable
May 14, 2012

Only the heavy scratches matters in the quality of picture otherwise you don’t have to worry about it. Anyway try to keep it alone in the pocket.

Emmakille

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012

I think you must go to shop and tell them about your problem.