is it better to get PS4 VR or something for the Pc ?!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

timmy_area51

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017
i live in a small suite ? i don't know the proper word , but i don't have much room in my only 1 room but more room in my living room , and of course the price difference is considerable (between a vive and a ps vr) so what do you say ?!?!? help , i'm specially looking forward to the upcoming doom VFR which is both on ps and pc

Solution
I prefer the Oculus, not just because of the price but I prefer the Touch controllers as well since they feel much better (IMO) over the Vive wands. I've tried both VR systems and just prefer the Oculus but either is a good choice. Also for room scale I did have to buy a 3rd sensor for Oculus but others have achieved it by placing each sensor in the opposite corner. And play area is important as I had to adjust quite a bit of furniture to get a 8'x9' play area but it was well worth it for quick movements and had to remove my ceiling fan as my hand would accidentally hit it when I played Robo Recall.

TRENDING THREADS