Is it better to have an iPhone and Android tablet or Android phone and iPad?

AliRidha

Estimable
Jun 7, 2014
Hi guys would it be better having and iPhone 6s and a Samsung tab s or galaxy s6/7 and an iPad mini 3.
I usually watch films, download music and stuff and also a lot of social media so what would be a better combination thanks .

Solution
I have an iPhone 5S, iPad 2, Sony Xperia Z5 so I will give you my personal recommendation

I liked using the iPhone 5S and iPad 2 combo as iOS is nice, but to be honest now that I am back with Android for my cellphone it's a good change, really big games take a split second longer to load sure, but the added memory via memory card slot is a huge plus and I would strongly recommend remembering that iPhones do not have added storage my biggest problem with the iPhone 5s 64GB was that I constantly ran out of storage and was forced to delete music, videos, apps ect. on the regular.

I would say an iPad - Android phone combo is a good match.

However it is up to you personally and make sure the Android phone you pick suits your needs if you...

AliRidha

Estimable
Jun 7, 2014

I like how android you can download from the Internet and I like ios for being smooth and no security risk

Christiaan Lourens

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
I have an iPhone 5S, iPad 2, Sony Xperia Z5 so I will give you my personal recommendation

I liked using the iPhone 5S and iPad 2 combo as iOS is nice, but to be honest now that I am back with Android for my cellphone it's a good change, really big games take a split second longer to load sure, but the added memory via memory card slot is a huge plus and I would strongly recommend remembering that iPhones do not have added storage my biggest problem with the iPhone 5s 64GB was that I constantly ran out of storage and was forced to delete music, videos, apps ect. on the regular.

I would say an iPad - Android phone combo is a good match.

However it is up to you personally and make sure the Android phone you pick suits your needs if you decide to go with Android.

The plus side is if you take top of the range products you can still use them in the future if you ever decide to do opposite combo's ( like my iPad 2 is a little over 5 years old and yet it can still run new apps ( sure not all the top games ect. ) but it can pretty much do 90% of what my iPhone 5s can do and that phone can do pretty much anything on the App store right now.

Hope you do some personal research as well ( reviews , comparisons ect. ) to make sure you spend your money on what your needs require.

The Sony Xperia Z5 has a massive camera, huge battery life and those 2 things really appealed to my needs so the decision was easy. Also I already have a iPhone 5s and the 6s didn't impress me that much so I decided I would rather get an Android phone again instead of just a slight upgrade from something new have the best of both and I assume that is what your goal is to have something from both the Appstore and Google Play to be able to enjoy both worlds.

Good luck man

Solution