is it possible? 2 different providers for internet & Tv cable?

LyndaLou

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
I have wireless internet from a local provider (HoodCanal) in my apt., I have it set up in my bedroom. Can I run cable TV from a different provider ( Comcast) in the living room? (I have 2 cable outlets). Without thinking and asking first, I recently ordered basic tv cable from Comcast and also ordered their self set up kit. Everything is plugged in and power is on and activated, but of course DUMB ME there is no signal or channels on my TV. What do I need? A splicer? I was trying to save some money, I'm on a tight budget. I think I made a huge mistake! ( dumb senior citizen woman).

Solution
Well, worst case you'll have to have someone come out and do an actual install. I had cable internet and directv in my house, just had to have the 2nd installer come out and run another line into the house. I'm hoping that the same can be done for you.

Swordkd

Honorable
Oct 3, 2012
Well, worst case you'll have to have someone come out and do an actual install. I had cable internet and directv in my house, just had to have the 2nd installer come out and run another line into the house. I'm hoping that the same can be done for you.

Solution