Is it possible to install windows in android tablets ?

Rbju2k11

Estimable
Aug 13, 2015
Is it possible to install windows in galaxy tab 10.1. As far as i know windows doesn't support on arm proocessor of android tablets. But i saw a software " change my software 8 " . It shows windows 8 is loading on any android tablets in just few clicks. So is it possible ? Or is it a complete fake ..?

Most likely fake. Your initial thoughts about Windows not supporting ARM is correct. There are some projects seeking to emulate a Windows experience on Android, but they are not very good from what I know. Microsoft is supposed to be tweaking Windows 10 to be usable on Android devices, so that may be something you'll want to look into.

rkisom

Estimable
Dec 3, 2015
i have downloaded changemysoftwar 8 they also have a 10 8.1.7 and xp and its in a rar file so you will need to unsip it but when i used it it told me my device was to slow i have a rca viking 10 pro 2-1 with a arm cortex-a7 1.4ghz quad core with a 1g of ram and and it says my device is to slow from what i found on the arm website it will the provessor can run windows amd from microsoft my system meets all the requirments so i dont know i it work or if i need a cable with a faster trasfer speed or what any ideas or do you think it just dont work

i also emailed them about the problem but have not recieved a reply back