Is it recommended to get extended warranty in case of buying Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen6, T480 or Yoga 920?

modeonoff

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, it is worth for MacBook Pro users to get extended warranty. Is it recommended to get an extended warranty if I buy any of the above laptop?

Solution
You are gambling your money for the systems having issues outside the normal warranty period. Depends on how good you are with your equipment. If you don't drop your computers, keep them clean, don't toss them around, extended warranty is probably a waste. But it can make you feel better about the system and not worry about it. It's your money so your decision. I have never bought an extended warranty or gotten trip insurance, although last flight I had I wish I did since they canceled the flight and I ended up paying an extra $300 on that trip.
You are gambling your money for the systems having issues outside the normal warranty period. Depends on how good you are with your equipment. If you don't drop your computers, keep them clean, don't toss them around, extended warranty is probably a waste. But it can make you feel better about the system and not worry about it. It's your money so your decision. I have never bought an extended warranty or gotten trip insurance, although last flight I had I wish I did since they canceled the flight and I ended up paying an extra $300 on that trip.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS