Is it worth the money, and is strong enough for the things I wanna do with it?

Crintnotfilip

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
Hey, I was thinking about buying a new laptop, and I came across this
Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-75. It has AMD Quad Core FX-7500, 4 GB RAM DDR3, AMD Radeon R7 M260 2GB + AMD Radeon R7 graphic cards, 500 gb HDD, including windows 8.1, for 432 € / 548 USD (taxes included). I mostly do basic things like browsing internet, listening to a lot of music, watching movies and shows, and I also like to play World of Warcraft (curently I would ofc like to jump into Warlords of Draenor which's requirements were increased). Aside from that I Don't really play anything that would be more "hw hungry". Since I don't really understand hardware components, I would like to ask if it's a good combination of components and if it's worth the money. Also if not, if you could maybe recommend me something better in similar price range? I will be really grateful. I also didn't know if this wasn't more of a gamer question but I felt like this is a better place to ask it. Thank you for every response.

As long as you don't block the vents it should be fine (don't play in bed with blankets around the laptop for example). Lenovo has better build quality than most other laptop brands, so the long use should be no issues.