Solved! is Lenovo Tab P11 Pro good for picture editing?

May 23, 2021
hey I am a hobbyist photographer and I was wondering if this tablet is good for picture editing? and perhaps some video?

Not tablet is really "good" at editing, especially video, most have a way too slow of a CPU for video. Best thing would be a higher end Windows tablet like a Microsoft Surface, a used one you can find in the same price range as the Lenovo Tab with Android.

May 23, 2021
Not tablet is really "good" at editing, especially video, most have a way too slow of a CPU for video. Best thing would be a higher end Windows tablet like a Microsoft Surface, a used one you can find in the same price range as the Lenovo Tab with Android.

I don't have good relationship with Microsoft. :confused_old: I prefer android machines.

May 23, 2021
Then install Linux on a normal computer, if you want Android you will be limited in speed.

ohhh ... unfortunately I don't have normal computer. I use chromebooks for the last few years. recently I went to a cafe to do something on a normal computer and I did't know how to use it. it was very difficult for me.

anyway I will see.