Is my samsung One Connect UHD tv compatible with insignia soundbar? There is no round port in the one connect, all hdmi ports

a24kgrl

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016
is my one connect samsung uhd tv compatible with insignia sound bar? Only hdmi cables for one connect but no on insignia ns-sb314 model # soundbar

a24kgrl

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from a24kgrl : "connect samsung one connect uhd tv to insignia soundbar"

connect samsung one connect to insignia soundbar #ns-sb314. one connect is only hdmi cable ports

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
T Audio 1
T Audio 2
P Audio 2
asafb26 Audio 0
A Audio 4
J Audio 4
J Audio 4
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
S Audio 2
M Audio 9
H Audio 2
S Audio 7
J Audio 2
D Audio 3
S Audio 1
K Audio 1
C Audio 4
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question DAC converter doesn’t connect to tv (it does on ps3/ps4 though -help)
Question How do I connect from rca to Samsung UE65KS8080?
Question Connecting a subwoofer to Samsung HW-MS660/650 Soundbar
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question Connect external speakers to my Samsung TV
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
How to connect samsung 6 series 55 to samsung sound bar
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
Solved! How can I connect a Marantz Home Cinema receiver with a Samsung Smart TV
Solved! I have an LG uj6050 and wish to connect to Samsung vl3. Is this possible without a WiFi transmitter? My particular TV doesn't
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Solved! how do i connect my new 55" samsung uhd tv's audio - to my bose companion 5 speaker system?
Connecting Samsung sound bar to TCL TV
Solved! How can i connect wireless headphones to my Samsung UN28M4500
Solved! hey guys i have a samsung 24 inch monitor with no audio jack or speaker build in it how do connect a speaker to it
Solved! How do I connect a sharp smart tv to Samsung 3d blueray surround
How to connect Samsung Bluetooth sound bar to TCL tv?

ASK THE COMMUNITY