Is Reese's Getting Into the Electronics Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Uhh, err.... A Reese's Cup that contains nanomaterial capable of rebuilding the bitten off piece of the Reese's cup? But not the piece inside your mouth?

...err.. A Reese's Chocolate bar that also contains an edible microchip that allows Bluetooth communication while eating??

uhhmm, a Reese's flavored microchip that when eatin provides a form of communication via the stomach to..t....the car?

.................a phone that smells like a reeses peanut butter cup? I don't think this would be good...talk about dogs going nuts.. "ITS SO HARD... BUT SO GOOD.."

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]galeciofamily0405[/nom]I just cant f'ing believe your winning smile didnt swoon the guy!![/citation]
[citation][nom]galeciofamily0405[/nom]I just cant f'ing believe your winning smile didnt swoon the guy!![/citation]
hes obviously gay

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Probably should've watched the latest version of South Park to see "The wise scholar's" various forums of manipulation on The Dark Lord, Ctulu.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
So....no one else came up with the obvious answer that it's just another Reese's food product and they are just taking advantage of the large crowd for publicity? I'm sure Reese's worked out a deal with CES.

woogut

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
I'm betting on Reese's TV. It doubles as a network media player to compete with the likes of Apple or Google TV, and, Not unlike Wonka-Vision, it will have the ability to convert energy to matter, making any Reese's candy item you'd like with the swipe of a card of course.

woogut

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
I'm betting on Reese's TV. It doubles as a network media player to compete with the likes of Apple or Google TV, and, Not unlike Wonka-Vision, it will have the ability to convert energy to matter, making any Reese's candy item you'd like with the swipe of a card of course.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
If it were me Jane, i would have spilled everything, but only if you had accepted my facebook friend request :) My heart is still broken :p

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007

I know! He was impervious to my charms. It was devastating.

[citation][nom]tacoslave[/nom]hes obviously gay[/citation]

Maybe he's more into blondes? Or, you know, women who aren't clearly just throwing themselves at him for information.

[citation][nom]jonpaul37[/nom]If it were me Jane, i would have spilled everything, but only if you had accepted my facebook friend request My heart is still broken[/citation]

Shamefully, that is probably a deal I would have been willing to make. It very quickly became less about the Reese's announcement and more about wanting to know because they said I couldn't.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I know! He was impervious to my charms. It was devastating.
Maybe he's more into blondes? Or, you know, women who aren't clearly just throwing themselves at him for information.
Shamefully, that is probably a deal I would have been willing to make. It very quickly became less about the Reese's announcement and more about wanting to know because they said I couldn't.[/citation]

awwe poor jane cant get a break , if i were thr guy there i would have spilled my guts for you ... but then again maybe that's why i have trouble getting dates LOL i buckle easy for a girl

any way i'm not a reseese's employ but here is an e-candy for you

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\ /
\ Reeses /
------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.