Is the TN screen in laptops the say like any other TN monitors

Amrothedamaja

Commendable
Feb 20, 2016
hello, i was wondering if the tn laptop screens are the same as the normal desktop ones?
cuz i want a lower response time for game like overwatch.

Solution
Basically yes. But be aware that TN, IPS and VA panels vary in quality depending on the manufacturer of the panel and the model #. Some laptops have TN panels than other laptops with TN panels. The only way to know how bad or good a panel is is to read views or to see them in person. For example, the TN panel on the new 2017 Dell Inspiron 15 7567 is terrible from a video of it It has bad viewing angles and it is dim. The TN panel on my 2012 Dell Latitude 3540 is much better, in fact it has one of the best TN panel I have seen on a laptop.
Basically yes. But be aware that TN, IPS and VA panels vary in quality depending on the manufacturer of the panel and the model #. Some laptops have TN panels than other laptops with TN panels. The only way to know how bad or good a panel is is to read views or to see them in person. For example, the TN panel on the new 2017 Dell Inspiron 15 7567 is terrible from a video of it It has bad viewing angles and it is dim. The TN panel on my 2012 Dell Latitude 3540 is much better, in fact it has one of the best TN panel I have seen on a laptop.

Solution