Question Is there a way to get a receiver to switch to AV1 when switched off?

Sep 9, 2021
Is there a way to get a receiver to switch to AV1 when switched off?
I am trying to setup my new RX-A1080 receiver so that it always switches to AV1 when switched off as I often forget and then my system does not work

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bbbdave Audio 0
C Audio 1
AaronChi Audio 1
E Audio 0
F Audio 1
Phlump Audio 2
F Audio 0
J Audio 1
B Audio 5
H Audio 3
B Audio 1
I Audio 1
S Audio 1
C Audio 8
T Audio 1
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
T Audio 1
L Audio 1
S Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Pioneer VSX-LX303 Dropping video
Question Does anyone have any suggestions on a good audio converters that r reasonably priced/any tips on how I should set up my home theatre?
Question Onkyo TX-NR609 - DVD player to Zone 2 connection question
Question Simultaneous BT Send & Receive interface device?
Question How to connect Bose wireless speakers to a receiver?
Question Onkyo TX-SR333 - Losing my mind trying to connect a turntable
Question Marantz SR7001 not turning on
Question 3 tvs on one Audio Receiver. How do I switch audio seemless while watching 3 different things?
Solved! House with ceiling speakers - advice on AV receiver and volume control
Is it possible to use external speakers with the Nintendo Switch without a receiver?
Hooking up multiple devices via a soundbar/AV receiver with HDMI pass through on a monitor with only one HDMI port?
8 ohm receiver, two imp match vc, 4 4ohm speakers. What do I set the vc imp matching switch on? 1 2 6 8?? wire 4 ohm speakers
Samsung TV/Pioneer Receiver - WON'T PLAY NICE!
How to hook up my speakers to my receiver? (with amp and switch). Low Volume when I try wiring instead of headphone jack.
i have an onkyo ht-r592, when I have it on receiver (am/fm) the volume is normal, but when I switch it to another source like
Sony MHC-SS450 sub-woofer with single RCA plug to be plugged into a receiver with raw-wire inputs (switches) for sub!
Yamaha audio receivers
Repair realistic receivers
How to remove button switches from marantz receivers
Solved! Stereo receiver

ASK THE COMMUNITY