Is there any chance i can replace my laptop processor

Groove_06

Commendable
May 7, 2016
I have laptop Toshiba Satellite L50 -B-2CV with processor Intel i3 4005U 1.7Ghz, AMD Radeon R7 M260, and 6GB RAM. Im not good in this replacing procssor things and thats why im asking you guys is there any way to replace my processor to Intel i7, i5 or even i3 but with better perfomance. Please help i really want play GTA5 and NFS2015 :/

tothergnome

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
You can do it. However, you will need to contact a local engineer, because opening a laptop up is WAY more risky and complicating than a PC, and you'll need a professional to do it for you. Though to answer you question, you can.

tothergnome

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
You can do it. However, you will need to contact a local engineer, because opening a laptop up is WAY more risky and complicating than a PC, and you'll need a professional to do it for you. Though to answer you question, you can.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ShovelSaint Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
sketchameeny Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
JoostJoost Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1