is there any dvd player in the market which has bluetooth connectivity so that I can play music from my mobile phone.

rajib_saha55

Estimable
Nov 10, 2015
is there any dvd player in the market which has bluetooth connectivity so that I can play music from my mobile phone. or play videos wirelessly.

Solution
You can get blue-tooth receiver (a box which you connect to your amplifier / receiver / TV) and pair it with your phone.
If you get DVD player, you will still need a receiver to connect it to, and I am not aware of such a unit, it is a non-sense.
You might probably get a complete HTB (home theather in a box) consisting of DVD/BD player combo with receiver, and speakers, which can have BT connectivity.
You can get blue-tooth receiver (a box which you connect to your amplifier / receiver / TV) and pair it with your phone.
If you get DVD player, you will still need a receiver to connect it to, and I am not aware of such a unit, it is a non-sense.
You might probably get a complete HTB (home theather in a box) consisting of DVD/BD player combo with receiver, and speakers, which can have BT connectivity.

Solution