Is there any touchscreen laptop with a 1060 or better GPU besides the Razer Blade?

slotsafun

Commendable
Apr 2, 2016
I currently have this Asus:

http://store.asus.com/us/item/201603AM030000004

The performance is good, but I had a Y700 that I returned due to a crooked keyboard, and honestly it does not seem any faster and was $700 more. This laptop just does not justify the $1500 spent on it, even though I do not mind spending more if its actually faster.

Since I got the Asus from Costco its an easy return and I need to take it back in a few days, but I would like to try to find a 1060 or better GPU on a touchscreen laptop (even up to $2200ish), and the only thing I can find is the Razer Blade that ships out on October 25th or later.

Is there any other laptops I am missing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Solution
The only other laptop I know is the dell xps 15 which I think has a 4k touchscreen but it has the gtx 960m. Don't know if they will upgrade to the 1060. Other than that I know that there are the dell insperon line that have this option but they are not as powerful.
The only other laptop I know is the dell xps 15 which I think has a 4k touchscreen but it has the gtx 960m. Don't know if they will upgrade to the 1060. Other than that I know that there are the dell insperon line that have this option but they are not as powerful.

Solution