Is this a good headset?

santaeid

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I heard the Logitech G930 is a really good headset and is wireless. I also heard the Diablo 3 Headset is good and was wondering which one people think is better.

The best headphone covers the entire ear like a cup, and does not press foam pads against the ear.
Listening for long hours with foam against the ear can become extremely painful.
And so (example) sennheiser 201 or 280 is a good low budget choice, but not wireless

santaeid

Honorable
May 2, 2012
I really want a wireless and one with a mic so I can game easily and chat with friends or wacltch a movie at night and not disturb anyone. This one seems really good although o heard someone recommend some seinessher ones but I keep seeing mixed reviews on both.

CelticCustom

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

I have been using the Logitech G930 for about 6 months now. The sound seems to be pretty good, the virtual surround seems a little tinny, small echo. I'm out on these sites looking for a replacement because the mic boom decided to fall off. Broke right next to the plastic and rubber transition. It has never been mistreated so I really don't know how it could have broken. Looking at moving on from Logitech though because their support staff has not been so pleasant to deal with in the past. Obviously that is my optinion just thought I would share.