Is this ASUS worth it?

Solution
The Asus is a good choice, and with the dedicated GPU you won't lose DRAM to the iGPU if went went with a LT and no dedicated GPU. Think you'll like the Asus :)

sizzling

Distinguished
What do you want to do with it? It's no good for gaming, if portability is important £500 should get you the 128gb Surface 3 with keyboard if you find a deal, it's what I paid for mine and wouldn't trade it for anything

AdamantMC

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016

AdamantMC

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016

Hey, it's not really for gaming at all, mainly web browsing and entertainment/video streaming and social media! I'm more of a laptop guy than a tablet, but just wondering if there are any other options out there which would suit me better than this one!

sizzling

Distinguished

It will do that well, I doubt you will find something with an SSD for that price but if you can it would be worth paying a little extra

AdamantMC

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016

That's good then, and I was thinking about an SSD but the price is too much for me. The only thing close was an Acer with a 1tb HDD +8gb SDD, but it had integrated graphics, and I've heard much better things about ASUS in general than Acer anyway! Thanks for the help, might be buying the ASUS tonight

AdamantMC

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016

Thanks for the reply! Think this will be my final choice, going to purchase it either tonight or tomorrow, thanks a lot!