Bondy161

Estimable
Apr 13, 2015
Hey guys,

I found this laptop on laptops direct and had a quick look at the specs and the benchmarks for the gpu and cpu and to be quite honest. I am very impressed. I don't know whether there are much better laptops suitable for gaming out there for the price, but judging by what I am seeing, it has more than enough RAM, a very good graphics card and a very good cpu. I don't know whether there is a catch to the system being this good for this price, such as the cooling being terrible etc. but as long as it's nothing far too major, I can cope with bad cooling as I have a cooling pad and if it has a terrible battery life, that doesn't affect me either as it will be plugged in all the time anyway. (And yes I know I can get desktop that's 1000000000 times better for that price, bla bla bla, I've heard it all before, but I really can't fit a desktop in my room, literally there is NO space, and I'm not exaggerating the slightest bit. Maybe in a couple years time when I get my own place, but until then I'll have to wait :) ).

Here's a link to the laptop in question:

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/MSI_GT70_2QD_Dominator_Sharkbay_i7_4710MQ__8gb__1TB__BD_writer_Win_8.1_9S7-1763A2-2458/version.asp

Thanks in advance guys!

Bondy161

Estimable
Apr 13, 2015

I'm in the uk though and it says on the listing that it cannot be shipped outside of the U.S. :/