Is this laptop decent?

Solution
It certainly isn't anything special. That laptop won't be able to do much gaming at all. It's got a pretty weak processor, not a whole lot of RAM, and a tiny amount of storage. While it is faster than a hard drive, you'd fill up that 128 GB SSD in no time. On top of that, it seems a bit bulky, although the screen isn't very large.I don't know how electronics prices are in the UK, but it seems a bit pricey to me. I can't see that computer being used for much more than word processing and browsing the Internet.

Lightening02

Commendable
Aug 28, 2016
It certainly isn't anything special. That laptop won't be able to do much gaming at all. It's got a pretty weak processor, not a whole lot of RAM, and a tiny amount of storage. While it is faster than a hard drive, you'd fill up that 128 GB SSD in no time. On top of that, it seems a bit bulky, although the screen isn't very large.I don't know how electronics prices are in the UK, but it seems a bit pricey to me. I can't see that computer being used for much more than word processing and browsing the Internet.

Solution