Is this laptop good enough for this one game

nopenopenope

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
So I've been thinking about buying a laptop mostly for browsing internet, writing, but I also want it to be able to run World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, a decent fps ratio, can be on low quality on 25man would be nice, the question is will Intel® HD Graphics 4400+Intel® Core™ i3 4gen 4005U 1,7 GHz or Intel® HD Graphics 4000+Intel® Core™ i3 3gen 3217U 1,8 GHz would do?

nopenopenope

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
Too bad I'm still thinking about buying it, I don't have it so I can't really use this app. Also game's requirements tells me nothing because earlier I had a laptop with requirements a bit better than the ones stated by the producer and fps on 25man on lowest quality was terrible, barely playable/not playable at all

nopenopenope

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
Well considering the way I live PC is out of question and it's the only game I play in my free time so I think it would be a waste of money buying gaming laptop for something like this from time to time. Gaming is not the main purpose, I don't need high quality, just playable, decent fps means idk 20-30 when there's a lot of players and a lot of effects (still on lq). Anyway thanks for your help I appreciate it. I hope someone who owns laptop like this or knows a thing or two about them and their gaming capacities will be able to help me

johnnyb105

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
Well lets hope someone can assist you in your questions since I don't game on a laptop but build and game only on my rigs IE desktop . So hang in there maybe someone has a answer to your questions.