Is This Motorola's First Intel-powered ICS Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]edvinasm[/nom]Interesting. Should be decent performer. I am more worried bout battery life though.[/citation]
I'm worried about the battery life of any phone that isn't the Droid Razr Maxx. THAT, should be the new standard.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
Droid Razr Maxx should be the new standard... dam my samsung infuse.... battery is everything after u make it pass dual core.. i like to see 3 days my self..

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
battery life is pretty big, but wasn't intel supposed to have some good power features in the works for mobile solutions, i rememebr moorestown was looking promising

G

To be honest it looks very very fat on the side. I have a feeling this is another intel "experiment" like their other 2 cellphone chips that never got off the ground.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
[citation][nom]cmartin011[/nom]Droid Razr Maxx should be the new standard... dam my samsung infuse.... battery is everything after u make it pass dual core.. i like to see 3 days my self..[/citation]
I ruined my Evo3d for Battery Life, Picked up a Seidio 4000 mAh battery to replace the 1700ish mAh stock battery and run with all radios except Wifi for 3 days 20 hours! (3G/4G/GPS/Bluetooth) Its bulky and i cannot put a protection cover on it now but totally worth it!

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
I love my RAZR Maxx's battery life, but wish it was going to get an ICS update sometime WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!!!!! ...but that's not going to happen, so I'm stuck using Go Launcher and dealing with it @#$%! bugginess.

G

New moto blur for 4.0 look nice with notifications on icons hope motorola will give same ics update for other phones

Status
Not open for further replies.