Is This the right time to buy a new Laptop?

G

I have just completed my Engineering and my Laptop is also getting retired. Well, my Laptop is Compaq Presario CQ40. 5 months ago i got its Screen replaced in INR 3000(not Hp Service Centre) and now it has stopped working and motherboard is dead (it an't be prepared) and it will cost me around INR 7000. I am thinking that replacing the old one with new motherboard would make my laptop a new one but i'm afraid that it may cause any other problem in a few months, may be the screen again. (and its speakers are also dead, ony headphone works).Should I buy a new Laptop or I should get the older one repaired.

Solution
Definitely! Intel's new 4th generation core processors (Haswell) IS THE BIGGEST LEAP YET! In terms of technology/power for Intel.

Haswell has DOUBLE the battery life of Ivy bridge (3rd gen) so yes definitely get a laptop with Haswell CPU

seriousgamer

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Definitely! Intel's new 4th generation core processors (Haswell) IS THE BIGGEST LEAP YET! In terms of technology/power for Intel.

Haswell has DOUBLE the battery life of Ivy bridge (3rd gen) so yes definitely get a laptop with Haswell CPU

Solution

Adamh94

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
If the haswells are out of your budget just keep with the same brand and line of compaqs. Go with the CQ61 . Good machine only good for browsing, streaming etc. No good for gaming, editing.