Question Issue with Gateway Creator Series Performance Notebook after disabling Integrated Graphics

Jul 22, 2021
Hello there I have a very unique issue with my Gateway Creator Series Performance Pro Laptop running with a i5 10300h and a 2060.
I was attempting to play an older PC game and this game would not run if integrated graphics is enabled so I figured okay this'll be an easy fix I'll just pop into the bios disable integrated have it only run on the 2060 and we'll be fine... but it wasn't fine the second I did this my screen on the laptop itself went black and it never came back on now the only way to use the laptop is to plug in an external monitor but when I do that it skips the start up logo and the bios boot option (even if I try the shift restart option in windows 10 as the backdoor into the bios) and without being able to get into the bios and re-enable integrated graphics it seems my laptop screen will not turn back on even with the laptop itself running. I've attempted resetting the bios via cmos by removing the battery and laptop battery as well (both from the board itself) and waiting both minutes and an entire night even pressing the power button to discharge the power however no matter how many times I do that it never restart bios back to default so I can't do that either is there anything outside of fighting with tech support at Gateway that I can do? (this laptop has only been owned for about 3 months so this is isn't some really old laptop either.) PLEASE HELP ME if anyone knows how or has any ideas as the laptop is sitting with the back off behind me right now so I'm already prepared to give anything a go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 0
AlaskAnalcoholc Laptop Tech Support 1
KeruKy Laptop Tech Support 0
X Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 0
G Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
Dragonsbloodmoon Laptop Tech Support 2
Wolf113498 Laptop Tech Support 1