(Issue with touchpad!) ASUS ROG Strix Hero Ed. GL503VM-GZ128T

May 15, 2018
Hi,
Can someone please help me!
Since I have bought this Asus Rog Strix laptop the touch pad glitches and stops functioning properly. The touch pad would be fine for a while then after 2-3 minutes it will start glitching and not work properly, it becomes really slow and unresponsive but then it will be fine after a minute or so. This has been getting on my nerves and I am looking for anyone who could help!
I have already tried to update drivers and everything is up to date.

Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Tom

Solution
First you might want to check for updates to your drivers, including the Synaptics drivers.

If this does not help, and an external mouse works fine, then it may well be a hardware issue.

NOTE: If the laptop is under warranty still, before doing any physical work on it yourself (or taking it to a local tech) I would contact the manufacturer.
First you might want to check for updates to your drivers, including the Synaptics drivers.

If this does not help, and an external mouse works fine, then it may well be a hardware issue.

NOTE: If the laptop is under warranty still, before doing any physical work on it yourself (or taking it to a local tech) I would contact the manufacturer.

Solution