News It’s shockingly easy to make offensive AI images with the Pixel 9 — and that’s a problem

Aug 25, 2024
Poor little fella...

this article is just a pitiful display of everything wrong with the world today. We can't just be adults and deal with things, we must ban all that even has the potential to offend.
Grow up.

Reactions: censorship_sucks
Aug 25, 2024
Ok ,Tom... We can find somebody to hold your hand. I would hate for you to see an image that you object to.

The rest of us will decide which content is suitable for us on our own.

This News outlet, now pushing censorship and restriction on art, expression, and liberty, is no longer useful.

Reactions: Arkitekt78
Aug 25, 2024
It's seriously a problem that you think everything needs to be censored to protect everyone's snowflake feelings. It's an ai image generator and it should be about to make anything i want it to make with a prompt, the more it's limited the worse it is.

I i want anyone playing basketball, and it refuses to give me this because anyone might offend some people that's immediately an uninstall and/or never use this ai again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 25, 2024
So glad that all the commenters (so far) grasp what the original article writer cannot. It is the user of the tool that is responsible for what the tool creates and publishes and promotes, not the tool. And that is who should be held responsible here. If we don't want users creating certain things, then we should punish them, not the tool.

Furthermore, there are legitimate reasons why one might need to depict nazis or confederate soldiers, or any number of other things.

USAFRet

Illustrious
It is interesting that all (except for 1) of the naysayers of the content of this article are brand new accounts, registered in the last 24 hours.

Not agreeing or disagreeing....just 'interesting'.

Reactions: COLGeek
Aug 25, 2024
It is interesting that all (except for 1) of the naysayers of the content of this article are brand new accounts, registered in the last 24 hours.

Not agreeing or disagreeing....just 'interesting'.
I usually see garbage articles like this and ignore them. However, this time I felt like I had to say something. True, I didn't have an account, so I quickly created one. I'm assume the same is true for the others.

Speaking of interesting... interesting how you don't comment on obvious censorship, yet you find time to point out our new accounts. Your stance is obvious.. are you really former military? Former military that I know would have said " these new guys have a great point!"

Aug 25, 2024
I usually see garbage articles like this and ignore them. However, this time I felt like I had to say something. True, I didn't have an account, so I quickly created one. I'm assume the same is true for the others.

Speaking of interesting... interesting how you don't comment on obvious censorship, yet you find time to point out our new accounts. Your stance is obvious.. are you really former military? Former military that I know would have said " these new guys have a great point!"
In retrospect, I shouldn't have called out your military service. Assuming you are former military, I actually really do appreciate your time and efforts.