News It’s time for Assassin’s Creed to end

jians

Commendable
May 24, 2018
The reason I came across this is because I wanted to read if anyone else felt like AC is no longer AC. I am less than halfway through the franchise and I feel like the game is over. This Abstergo focus on exploiting people's experience in whatever the hell they are doing is really lame. Honestly I find it so bad that I really don't care to know if I am understanding what's going on with them. I feel no connection at all with anyone in Freedom Cry, Unity, and to be completely honest, I also felt nothing for Connor. That waxy melted brown candle looked ugly as F, and his voice actor was so bad. This is the order I played the games and I feel like I am done. Black Flag was first. Then I went through 1, Ezio trilogy, 3, and now Unity. It took me a few years to play Black Flag. Every time I attempted to play it, (I found it boring. Then one night I said I'm going to finish it even if it's bad. By the end of BF I actually cared about some of the characters. I cared enough to buy all the AC games minus Liberation (think that's the name), but now I feel like I shouldn't have bought them all in one shot. The original story with Altaire, Ezio, and Desmond with Juno, Minerva, the apple, and all that stuff was really interesting to me. I connected with all those people even jackass Shaun. Now I feel nothing. In fact I think I am longing so much for the old story to cotinue down my path that while playing Unity right now I want to believe the chick is Rebecca (although I didn't care about her) yeah even her would be enough to make a little happy. I am also not liking the sluggish game play now, and all the sneaking around crap. I hated it then and I hate it even more now. I don't know how long it will take me to finish these games because of how bad the story is right now, and how the characters are a bunch of nobodies that I want nothing to do with. I will eventually finish well like buying something to eat that taste like crap, I still eat it because I spent hard earned cash on it. Unity is the turd in a bun that will need a lot of relish to make me see it through. BTW I still feel Ezio story is not over. I hate how it ended for me thus far. I hope there is more, because the ending I received was just ok he found the whatever, and the girl half his age was with, The End. WTF kind of ending is that? I didn't start the next game for a month after that because I was so angry wit that ending. No spoilers but please tell me if I am wrong about that being the end. Ty ~ Aleezlian.