it frozen on instagram

Solution
I know this sounds very simple, but have you tried shutting off the device, for oh 45-60 seconds (starting the count from the time it is fully powered down) and then relaunching and see if it works? I ask only because most people don't turn off their device, even in such cases, and sometimes the only thing keeping it from working is that need to restarted (as above).

Also the fact that your system has other apps you use, so they are still using up resources until the device is restarted. So even though you may exit an app, it is still using your resources and will effect how other apps act.

If that doesn't work, are you possibly following way to many people? I have seen it crash when someone has way to many.
I know this sounds very simple, but have you tried shutting off the device, for oh 45-60 seconds (starting the count from the time it is fully powered down) and then relaunching and see if it works? I ask only because most people don't turn off their device, even in such cases, and sometimes the only thing keeping it from working is that need to restarted (as above).

Also the fact that your system has other apps you use, so they are still using up resources until the device is restarted. So even though you may exit an app, it is still using your resources and will effect how other apps act.

If that doesn't work, are you possibly following way to many people? I have seen it crash when someone has way to many.

Solution