Question it start but mouse keyboard and screen are not

Nov 29, 2019
lenovo G 50-70, i3, ram 4G,

I bought this pc in 2014 and I used for less than one year because I bought another one.
So I saved the first one in a box in safe place until yesterday
I get it and try to turn on but I see that the mouse, keyboard and screen are not worked and the fun is work
when I put the charger pc do a beep and turn on automatically, and when i remove it's make also a same beep

I remember that I use this pc two years ago just for 30 minutes to get some files and folder, it’s worked normally
I replace the cimos battery with a new one but it’s the same.

and I forget something about battery light
yesterday it was red which means is very low, so I put it for long time and it is now white which means the battery is full or more than 20% (I think it’s charging)

So, what’s the problem?

Nov 29, 2019
Are you saying it will fully turn on when connected to the charger and just not when on the battery? Or that it is not fully turning on at all?

when I put pc in the charger it make a beep an turn on automatically and when remove it from charger it make the same beep and pc work(I hear sound of fan because mouse keyboard and screen aren't working)

I decide to remove battery and try

So, when I put pc in charger, it turn on automatically without beep
and when I remove it from charger it turning off without beep

Well then it cloud be three issues here.

1. The fact that it turns on and off without you pressing any buttons (if that is what you meant to say).

2. That it turns off without the charger in.

3. It doesn't show anything on the screen. (Mouse could be working and you just don't see it due to screen).

First, the not working at all without charger likely means the battery is in need of replacing.

Second, since you get sounds (fan, etc.,) but nothing on the display, try the following...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
  2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
  3. Turn on the external monitor.
  4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

You may also want to try hitting CTRL + SHIFT + WIN + B to try and reset your graphics driver as another possible fix.

Third, the powering on and off without pressing the button (again if that is what is happening) I would suggest waiting on fixing until you resolve the others.

NOTE: If the laptop is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer.

Nov 29, 2019
Well then it cloud be three issues here.

1. The fact that it turns on and off without you pressing any buttons (if that is what you meant to say).

2. That it turns off without the charger in.

3. It doesn't show anything on the screen. (Mouse could be working and you just don't see it due to screen).

First, the not working at all without charger likely means the battery is in need of replacing.

Second, since you get sounds (fan, etc.,) but nothing on the display, try the following...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
  2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
  3. Turn on the external monitor.
  4. Turn on the laptop.
NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

You may also want to try hitting CTRL + SHIFT + WIN + B to try and reset your graphics driver as another possible fix.

Third, the powering on and off without pressing the button (again if that is what is happening) I would suggest waiting on fixing until you resolve the others.

NOTE: If the laptop is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer.

the pc don't turn on and off automatically, it's turn on and when remove the charger it's make a beep but don't turn off until press button shutdown.

about mouse I try external one
I try external monitor but nothing happen
any other idea?

So you couldn't get an external monitor to work either? In that case I would have the laptop looked at then. It sounds like it is turning on, just the display isn't working.

If it was just the display or the cable that connects it to the motherboard, then it should be able to show on an external monitor. However if it doesn't show on that either then you may have a GPU problem.

If under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If not then I would try a local tech.