It's ok what I'm using ?

denisflorin28

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
Hello ! :)

I have some security programs and would like to know if do you think are useful or not. I'm using Windows 10.

On my desktop I have Bitdefender Total Security 2016, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium, SpywareBlaster for browser-cookies and in browser I have these extensions: AdblockPlus, Ghostery, Adguard AdBlocker, Tampermonkey and Metandefender on the Google Chrome browser.

My system specifications :

AMD A8-4500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.90 GHz
4.00 RAM
64 bit OS, processor x64

Solution
Mostly spam! If you have paid for some you could keep is but i would delete all of it and istall zonealarm free firewall +antivirus (both in 1 app) or avg security and a firewall

Dylan Smit

Estimable
May 13, 2015
Mostly spam! If you have paid for some you could keep is but i would delete all of it and istall zonealarm free firewall +antivirus (both in 1 app) or avg security and a firewall

Solution
G

A thing I surely don't recomend on your set is google chrome. google chrome is known by it's speed, but not by it's privacy and security. google has some problems on that: it saves almost every link you click or type and sends it to google and they give you a comercial ID for that. they basically: you have comercial ID no. 44. "oh look, no.44 visits world of warcraft website often. let's put some (annoying) AD's on google search about online games". that was what made me become a firefox user, at least mozilla cares about your privacy, actually firefox is known for it's privacy settings :p

but anyway, this was my opinion with chrome, it depends on what you want. I find malwarebytes useless in my opinion,total crap even in paid version, uses too much resources for what it does; if you trust on the download source and you un-check those annoying extra programs on download installers Spyware Blaster becomes useless too. on the extensions I have nothing to say about. on the antivirus: there are better ones... and worst ones...