iTunes Safe: CRB Denies Request to Raise Royalty Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidrunner

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2006
CRB should have allowed the royalty increase. Hopefully that'd mean that the recording industry will have to lower their royalties. This is ridiculous! the recording studious make more than 6 times more money from music sales than the artists who actually make the music! Everyone loves to b*tch and moan about music piracy and how it hurts the artists... It's a load of crap! The only group it really "hurts" is the greedy recording industry. You want to help the artists? raise their royalties to 60 cents on a dollar!

G

I think the CRB should have raised it just so the sanctimonious a-holes at apple had to put up or shut up about their "threat". Those elitist snobs should all burn in hell.

G

F@%&K you Apple!!! I paid $1,300.00 for my Imac $300.00 for my apple tv $300.00 for my Iphone all just to listen to music and now you are going to raise the rates on your music now. Of all times when people have no extra money. I hope you understand this is a horrible business decision because now people will stop buying music from you and stealing it from limewire. Way to go and once again F%$&K you.

Status
Not open for further replies.