I've been using the Galaxy S22 for a month — what I like and what I don't

Mar 28, 2022
Great article. I think one thing you should have mentioned during your con about the color choices. There are 8 colors in total for the s22 series the standard 4 which you mentioned and an additional 4 colors if you purchase your device through samsung. Those colors include sky blue, cream, graphite, and violet.

Mar 29, 2022
I upgraded from my Samsung S10 using the trade in program, had instant regret seeing the s22 out of the box. Got the sky blue version and it also looks very drab. It feels worse in my hand and is chunkier in the case because of the massive camera bump. Photos and battery life are better, but finger print scanner works half the time with a screen protector on. 7/10, I miss the headphone jack

Reactions: Laban_ZA
Mar 30, 2022
I upgraded from my Samsung S10 using the trade in program, had instant regret seeing the s22 out of the box. Got the sky blue version and it also looks very drab. It feels worse in my hand and is chunkier in the case because of the massive camera bump. Photos and battery life are better, but finger print scanner works half the time with a screen protector on. 7/10, I miss the headphone jack
I was planning to upgrade from S10+ 512GB to S22+ with the trade-in program but the more I compared the 2 phones the more it hit me that I would lose some things like heartbeat sensor, Audio Jack and the upgradable storage.

Plus I'm on OneUI 4.0 and the experience has been solid. For now there is no real reason to switch unless I want a phone with a better camera and faster chip.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0