Jailbroke Iphone 4s restored updated from 5.xx to 6.01 no apn settings

dasmith

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
I bought an iPhone 4s off of eBay in July. Recently was unlocked from it's Canadian provider. Using Straight talk and worked fine using jail brake and Greeve unlock SIM. Updated iTunes installed IOS 6.01 and was able to send and receive phone calls and TEXT messages. No Internet or MMS access unless within WI-Fi range. No access to network settings to place APN info and such. Been over 24 hours since I sent the company in England that unlocked it a message regarding the issue; "- If you continue to have trouble, simply login to order status and your support request will be automatically escalated to HIGHEST priority

NOTE : This is the only "lifetime" unlock solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as "Unlocked" in Apple database. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware !"

Phone is still under warranty with Apple. Since it was jail broke, can I schedule an appointment at the Genius Bar or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in Advance.

foshizz

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Try resetting it. I know it is a generic response, but trust me, it works.

If you are not willing to do that, try this:
Hide the cydia app as well as any jailbroken apps by using sbsettings. Disable all themes and tweaks. When the genius bar asks if it is unlocked/jailbroken, simply tell them you don't know what that means. Honestly, they don't care.