JBL extreme bt speaker is not getting connected in connect + Party mode App with other jbl connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2018
JBL extreme is not getting connected in connect + Party mode App other JBL speakers like charge 3 and flip 4. I have upgraded the speaker but it doesn't work. It doesn't connect with connect + to any other JBL speakers. Charge 3 and flip 4 all get connected in Party mode but not extreme. I brought JBL extreme speakers From kuwait, And if there's no solution to it and never connect s with other jbl speakers, then a video Will be uploaded to YouTube so others are aware of not purchasing this speakers. If anyone has any solution, kindly mail at [don't post your email address on the forum]

Solution
Hi.
Extreme has old tech named Connect wich is not compatible with Connect +. You won't be able to pair it. This is a very triky thing that i have discussed with JBL but no solition from the.
Advise: buy new speaker fron serious brands like Bosse Sony or other.
Jul 18, 2018

Jul 18, 2018
Hi.
Extreme has old tech named Connect wich is not compatible with Connect +. You won't be able to pair it. This is a very triky thing that i have discussed with JBL but no solition from the.
Advise: buy new speaker fron serious brands like Bosse Sony or other.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.