Question JBL TUNE 120 TWS, right earbud not charging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2019
Hi, I've had my JBL TUNE 120 TWS for about 6 months now. Originally after a while the right earbud wouldn't turn on when I pulled it out of the case, now it just thinks I'm pulling it out of the case every 5 seconds and so turns on and doesn't charge. I think it's a problem with detecting whether it's connected to the charger of not. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you, Matthew

Jan 18, 2020
Hi, I've had my JBL TUNE 120 TWS for about 6 months now. Originally after a while the right earbud wouldn't turn on when I pulled it out of the case, now it just thinks I'm pulling it out of the case every 5 seconds and so turns on and doesn't charge. I think it's a problem with detecting whether it's connected to the charger of not. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you, Matthew
Is this beingsolved? I've got the same problem. But in the left ear.

Feb 19, 2020

Thank you, Matthew

I have the same problem for the left earbud. Someone Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.