Justice League Snyder Cut vs Joss Whedon's — here’s the truth

Mar 22, 2021
"Frankly, I’d rather just rewatch Avengers: Endgame for the sixth time. "
You basically showed the true colors of your critique, you're not impartial here. You're a Marvel fanboy, from your numerous articles supporting almost every endeavor or your deep dive on who Noobmaster is... Like, at this point you might as well start your Article out with "Marvel fanboy here".. Your conclusion put both the Snyder cut and Whedons on the same level... did you even watch the movie, or were you distracted by your constant sighing?

Reactions: effleurer226
Mar 23, 2021
"Frankly, I’d rather just rewatch Avengers: Endgame for the sixth time. "
You basically showed the true colors of your critique, you're not impartial here. You're a Marvel fanboy, from your numerous articles supporting almost every endeavor or your deep dive on who Noobmaster is... Like, at this point you might as well start your Article out with "Marvel fanboy here".. Your conclusion put both the Snyder cut and Whedons on the same level... did you even watch the movie, or were you distracted by your constant sighing?
I agree in this. It seems the author watched the film with Marvel Cinematic Universe in mind and a non-stop comparing instead of thinkong that this film is different from the DC's approach. Awfully pathetic of the author.