Justin Bieber Was at CES to Awkwardly Mic a Dancing Robot

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Justin Bieber is my hero, he has shown me that anyone no matter how talentless and annoying can be a star. I have hope that I too someday can mass such fame and fortune.

Damn kids will buy anything the music industry tells them is good these days...

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
Could have been worse perhaps: Obama taking center stage (although you might need a label to distinguish human from robot/puppet).

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
It's his time, his fame. I just don't understand what the appeal is but there again my parents never understood my tastes (if you can call them that) in 80's music. Likewise I never understood why girls went crazy over Donny Osmond, including when he was older, or The Beatles.

Will it last? Something tells me not. But this is their (younger generation's )time, not mine. Enjoy your fun while it lasts. Enjoy your money too Justin..invest it. And wear sun-block ;)

Partizan92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2010
You know not everything that has a Louis Vuitton badge on it is good and fashionable... LV has so much better jackets and this kid picks the worst one there is

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
[citation][nom]cooldude252045[/nom]Is this a guy?[/citation]

Well to be honest from these pics.. I'm having doubts. Guy or not, his hair looks flaming ridiculous; its' a like he fell into a Candy Floss machine and got stuck, then by the time they pulled him out the sugar had stuck too fast and they just thought 'argh sod it..let's leave him this way'.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks that JB looks like a tomboy who decided to cultivate her femeninity. Sad how the masses are being railroaded into idolizing this freakish contraption.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]rabidface[/nom]Just came on before work and I could have gone the rest of my life not knowing this. Thanks Toms, I died a little inside today.[/citation]
Why'd you click the link then?

Status
Not open for further replies.