Kevin Spacey: Facebook Movie Maybe This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
Seriously, Hollywood needs to die. They are hampering both creativity and art while in pursuit of maximum profit. They dumb down and stupidify everything in order to satisfy common denominator of the mass. Only when Hollywood is in the tomb, the talents it absorbs and abuses can be released to either new movie industry norm or other entertainment segments such as video game, TV and local theatrical performance.

Aoster87

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
[citation][nom]1BadMF[/nom]I want a newegg movie!! That would rule![/citation]
A newegg documentary would be interesting, especially if they had a day-to-day kind of thing.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Facebook the movie... so you make a movie about a website? Ummmm, boring? Either that or it will follow a bunch of Orange County The Hills wannabes.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]crom[/nom]It'll be like "You've Got Mail" but more annoying.[/citation]

Haha ! Nice one.

Since the movie industry is going down, then let's help them get way down !! How about Ebay The Movie: Auctions Unsleashed or Twitter: The Last Follower...oh wait, they are capable of doing some sort of TV show named MySpace and his friends.

Ok now seriously. It would be kind of nice to see some 1 hour documentary (well I wouldn't complain if it was a mockumentary either) and straight to tv about the FB growth, pros, cons or simply put, some interesting facts. But Damn, a full length featured movie....gees. Well now I will not be surprised if someone is planning a movie about Linden Lab's Second Life.

Well let's see...

justjc

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
I wonder what angle they will use. Will it follow the creators, like Pirates of Silicon Valley, will it be an action movie, in the style of The Net(CIA or FBI using it to spy on ppl), or will it be a hopelessly romantic new You got mail movie.

Facebook might be a good tropic to cover in order to get money for production, but I predict fail. Still I could be wrong.

theblackbird

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2005
If David Fincher - Seven, Alien 3, The Game, Panic Room, Zodiac - is directing the movie, it may turn out to be a very well made. Don't be so prejudiced.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
Be careful, Uwe Boll might have his revenge by directing this movie. because he couldn't direct or produce World of Warcraft :)

Status
Not open for further replies.