Keyboard and Mouse stuttering in laptop

Cheyebau

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
I've got a problem with my laptop. It's a few years Old laptop in which the keyboard and Mouse (as it can be seen in thread) freezes every second.

What i did with this laptop was opening it and cleaning with thermal paste changing on cpu+GPU. I've did this many Times on other laptop without an issue but here's one that i can't solve.

How it looks:
http://

It's definitely a hardware issue because this laptop runs Windows and Linux used in this vid is running from pendrive. Same issue.
Problem doesn't exist when plugging in and using external components.
Anyone had this problem?

Edit: yesterday i was looking for the answers for this and didn't found a single thread about it - today suddenly one of them popped out and in that case it was a faulty battery. I'll check if it Will work for me in a couple of hrs and Will post the result.

Solution
As I said, I was looking for the answer for quite a long time, and in fact the battery WAS a problem. Removing the battery solved any issue connected to this thread.

To be clear, laptop was running on windows 7 and everything was okay. After updating OS to windows 10 this problem started. On win7 it didn't even wanted to charge already dead battery but after updating, in the notifications it said "Plugged in, charging". Mouse have started to freeze every second with a big leap in the direction the finger was moving. I think every energy impulse trying to charge battery was overloading internal components. Who knows, maybe it could lead to some more serious damage? I hope every other person will have less problems than me in looking for...

Cheyebau

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
As I said, I was looking for the answer for quite a long time, and in fact the battery WAS a problem. Removing the battery solved any issue connected to this thread.

To be clear, laptop was running on windows 7 and everything was okay. After updating OS to windows 10 this problem started. On win7 it didn't even wanted to charge already dead battery but after updating, in the notifications it said "Plugged in, charging". Mouse have started to freeze every second with a big leap in the direction the finger was moving. I think every energy impulse trying to charge battery was overloading internal components. Who knows, maybe it could lead to some more serious damage? I hope every other person will have less problems than me in looking for soultion for this kind of situation.

Solution