keyboard buttons not responding

NVIDIA_GTX_980

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
So i have a new laptop for a while (msi) i accidently spilled water on the keyboard
and some buttons does respond then doesnt for a few seconds the ( rcontrol button arrow buttons, alt gr button and rshift button doesnt respond sometimes, could someone help me pleasee ??
and sometimes if i click a button it types it 3 times in and slow

Solution
Hi,

I would suggest opening the laptop completely down to the motherboard or where the ribbon cable for the keyboard is connected. Once open make sure that there's no more water inside because even a small amount of water can ruin everything. After making sure that the laptop is water free, do re-assemble it then test it again. If the same problem will persist, unfortunately you'll need to replace the entire keyboard. :(
Hi,

I would suggest opening the laptop completely down to the motherboard or where the ribbon cable for the keyboard is connected. Once open make sure that there's no more water inside because even a small amount of water can ruin everything. After making sure that the laptop is water free, do re-assemble it then test it again. If the same problem will persist, unfortunately you'll need to replace the entire keyboard. :(

Solution