Solved! Keyboard not workimv

Apr 8, 2021
Soo..I have a computer and tablet combine. (I'm using the tablet part rn) and whenever I press A,S,D,F,J,K,L and almost everything else in that row it turns into the thing below it. Except g and h for some reason. When I hit enter it turns into a space. Not sure how it happened I did blow some bubbles like the child I am and they landed on it but Im not sure that's enough to cause this big of an issue Ill type using the keyboard below

zxcvghm,./'

Please send help

Solution
Soo..I have a computer and tablet combine. (I'm using the tablet part rn) and whenever I press A,S,D,F,J,K,L and almost everything else in that row it turns into the thing below it. Except g and h for some reason. When I hit enter it turns into a space. Not sure how it happened I did blow some bubbles like the child I am and they landed on it but Im not sure that's enough to cause this big of an issue Ill type using the keyboard below

zxcvghm,./'

Please send help

If the issue started after the bubbles on the keyboard, then yes that issue is from that. If the keyboard has had a day or two to day out already, you would need to pretty much take it all apart to clean it with some iso alcohol or replace it.
Apr 11, 2021
A couple things comes to mind. First it's not the amount of liquid that will mess them up, it's where it lands and what it comes in contact with. If it was mine, I would try to take out the keyboard. I do not know what laptop you have or how hard it would be. But if you can get it apart, try reseating the ribbon cable that goes to the laptop from the keyboard. It might be a little loose. And I would try to dry off the keyboard with a warm (not hot) hair dryer. We don't want to melt the plastic. Just dry it out good. I would bet the problem is with the keyboard or ribbon cable. Good Luck.

zxcvghm,./'

Please send help

If the issue started after the bubbles on the keyboard, then yes that issue is from that. If the keyboard has had a day or two to day out already, you would need to pretty much take it all apart to clean it with some iso alcohol or replace it.

Solution
Apr 19, 2021
Which key board exactly?

-If it is the touch screen keyboard, you need to replace it
-If it is the keyboard, I doubt a blown bubble would break it. I used to clean My Laptop keyboard spraying water (Not that you should), so those bubbles won't have affected it.

Is it still under warranty?