Kim Kardashian Could Be the New Lara Croft

Status
Not open for further replies.

dertoter

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010
"She gets scripts sent to her all the time, but unlike so many other famous people she doesn’t just want to make a film without first learning the craft."

Hey, kudos to Kim on this one

DearSX

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
I hope she has sex in the game, that would mean so much to me and world. I love Kim and her sex drive.

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Who is Kim Kardashian? I keep hearing the name but I still have no idea who she is. Same with Justin Bieber. Why do I know these names? I know, I know...I will go Google them...still if I know these names, as I hear them everyday on radio, T.V. and net, shouldn't I have some idea as to who the Hell they are?

G

"There's been tons of Lara Crofts over the years, the most famous probably being Angelina Jolie." Huh?

Transmaniacon

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2008
Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johannsen I think would be much better. They both have the more appropriate athletic builds, though Scarlett would prob keep the movie truer to form as she can "fill out" the Lara profile better =P

masop

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
[citation][nom]Minus_i7[/nom]I find it hard to believe they wouldn't choose Alison Carroll.[/citation]

I'd hit that. :)

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]dertoter[/nom]"She gets scripts sent to her all the time, but unlike so many other famous people she doesn’t just want to make a film without first learning the craft."Hey, kudos to Kim on this one[/citation]

So you take a few "acting classes" and you are fit for a mega production. Yeah right. Her credentials are: daughter of an OJ attorney, making cheap ass sex tapes and being a reality TV star.

Make your own judgment...

boogalooelectric

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
Megan Fox, if your going for looks with minimal talent she at least has acting experience. Kardashian is only known for having a big butt and being in a leaked sex tape.

G

i dunno.. lara supposed to have class.. and an intellect.. won't be believable with this whore at the helm. i don't even think she can read..

Status
Not open for further replies.