Kinda confused ....

busted89

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2008
Hi guys .... i am planing to buy a new phone these days but am kinda confused . i mostly care about music , videos ,storage and a little about the camera .
so what u say ... get the iphone 4s or wait for the htc one x .
Thank you .

cylemmulo

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
as far as features they can do pretty much all the same things. but android adn IOS are totally different beasts. Music with HTC you have a bit more freedom, however if you already use Itunes your better off just using the Iphone. Videos HTC as more freedom on where you add from and I believe more codecs it supports. Storage, HTC is more expandable but I don't believe it can achieve as much storage as the 64gb iphone but that costs alot more as well. Camera pretty much a throw up though generally people say the Iphone camera is the best.

you can still drag and drop itunes aac/whatever files onto your phone from the file heirarchy, just not the itunes interface. adding music bought on your phone to your account on itunes is similary round-about but not at all hard.

unless you want seamless integration between the two i would have to say go for an android device.