Kinect Beta Info Leaked with Screens, Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
You'd think these idiots would at least wait until they had the Kinect hardware in hand before violating the NDA and posting captures of the new dashboard. Breaking the NDA seems like a pretty sure-fire way to make sure that Microsoft removes your name from the list of testers to send hardware to - especially when your freaking gamertag is staring them in the face in the video you posted.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
@Abs, Some people think consoles games are fun, don't urinate on their parade.

@Ted, +1 my thoughts exactly, I was watching the video and thinking "Wait, 1:32 long? Are they gonna show anything good?" The fact that the user broke an NDA for this is pretty sad.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
Wow... what an idiot. Seriously? Violating an NDA like this is probably going to get you kicked off of Live and possibly console banned. The guy should have at least blacked out his gamer tag!

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
Well I guess this guy can afford to be banned and excluded from future beta testing. Oh well, since when do people give a crap about rules

fjjb

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
why people cant apreciate this opportunities in life to just play with the thing and do what they were told to do!!
first: it was probably given for free to test
second: not everybody has this chance
third: what does he really wants? Gizmondo to pay him 5,000 for more details about it?

SRRAE

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
This is just the interface the peripherals have not been delivered yet. Microsoft may see this and stop it.

shmiah

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Nah this is all publicity and Microsoft loves it. Funny thing is that Microsoft may show some kind of resentment towards it and against 'terms and conditions' but come on guys they know the reality that people will upload snapshots and videos regardless.

It's all a publicity stunt.

This Kinect thing though does look good....

Status
Not open for further replies.