KISS Releases Own Line of LED LCD HDTVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

70camaross396

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
I am a huge KISS fan, but TV's? really? I would by a 46" Sharp Quatron, for 1200 at Best Buy, and spend the other $188 on tickets to see them on the "Were never, ever, ever never going to tour again, and we really mean it this time tour
"

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
I don't remember the last time I was LESS excited about a product. I wonder if part of the opening image of the band also includes Gene Simmons threatening to sue you into the ground if you have ever downloaded music illegally...

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
From the shape of the base and the clear strip on the bottom edge of the bezel, I'd say the TV used in the picture is a Samsung (I have one that looks exactly like that, excluding the KISS theme). Of course, that may or may not mean the KISS tv's are Samsung... just thought I'd ID the one in the picture.

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
"I am a huge KISS fan, but TV's? really? I would by a 46" Sharp Quatron, for 1200 at Best Buy, and spend the other $188 on tickets to see them on the "Were never, ever, ever never going to tour again, and we really mean it this time tour"

Hehe, you would buy something at Best Buy, that's funny. Oh yeah, Quatron is a scam as well, but you obviously knew that since you shop at Best Buy, ok I can't stop laughing!!!!!!

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I'd buy it if and only if I could see Ace Frehley and Peter Criss perform with them again. Oh wait, that won't happen. So I guess buying this TV is pretty much out of the question, too.

/sarcasm

reasonablevoice

Distinguished
May 10, 2008
Anyone who buys KISS branded merch and puts a single cent in that horrible piece of crap excuse for a human being Gene Simmons' pocket deserves to be shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.