Know Video Games? Name All These Consoles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trandoanhung1991

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
@Randomacts
Fail at attempting to read and understand words.

"Hagen has compiled a 23-minute video detailing every gaming console and computer in history."
'Nuff said.

fobnicat

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2010
Got an Intellivision sitting a few feet from me right now. Never played it, but sure have been thinking about trying it.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Makes me miss the various consoles and odd game related things Ive owned over the years and no longer have. Fun times back then, even if games were more "crude" compared to what we have now a days.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]Randomacts[/nom]I'm sorry I am not 200 years old I don't know all of those crappy consoles .[/citation]

you can easily move forward if you got knowledge of mistakes made in the past ;b

Fendulon

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
Haha that's a pretty awesome set of videos. I certainly can't name them all, but I did enjoy the videos.

G

lol they included the iphone and ipod touch might as well include all the android phones if you include that crap

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Great video(s). Most of those I didn't know, a lot were foreign consoles only though.
I didn't know until now that my Sega Genesis is actually the Genesis 2.

ohseus

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
@Ramdomacts. change the ID to Random Idiocy it would be far more accurate.

These are some awesome systems. Actually had the Coleco Telstar Arcade. .

@jhansonxi Space dungeon with 2 players completely rocked.
Most those older games were much better than today's fancy graphic,s style over fun game play titles.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Randomacts[/nom]I'm sorry I am not 200 years old I don't know all of those crappy consoles .[/citation]

Society was never built on success. Society was built on failure, those "Crappy" consoles were what got us to where we are now. by evaluating the product, keeping what's good and throwing away what's bad. we have learned to create today's consoles.

alhanelem

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]Society was never built on success. Society was built on failure, those "Crappy" consoles were what got us to where we are now. by evaluating the product, keeping what's good and throwing away what's bad. we have learned to create today's consoles.[/citation]

true, one day we will look back on consoles like the PS3 and 360 and think they were crappy consoles, but they led to the development of the consoles of the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.